Monday 9 February 2009

When the LOA Appears to "Not Work"

***
*****


I've come across so many people (and I was one of them!) who do EVERYTHING "right" - Visualization (including feeeling the feeeling, vision boards etc.); Meditation; Positive Thoughts; Changing their language to focus on the Positive; Imagining they already have what they want; Acting as if they already have what they want...... etc. etc. .... and STILL don't have what they want.

It's a frustrating position to be in because, from my own experience, the answer from others is always "But you should...", "Well you're not..." and so on. There always seems to be something to pick on that the person is doing "wrong".

When a person has done EVERYthing they've been taught in order to use the LOA to their advantage, and it's still not working, it's really frutstrating to hear there's something ELSE they should be doing. If it works for others with just visualisation, then it should work for everyone with just visualisation.

Here's what I've found.... If you want something, it is already yours from the moment you want it. What keeps it from you, is Old Programming.

From birth we are automatically picking up patterns, beliefs and programming that sit in the unconscious. So, I can do all the Visualisation and Positive thinking possible - I can Consciously believe I already have what I want. I can Affirm and Intend my heart out, but if every cell in my body is programmed with an Unconscious belief that I don't deserve it, or that it's dangerous to change the status quo, I will block what I want at all costs (obviously not consciously).

It's like driving with the brake on.

Positive Visualisation and Affirmations etc. WILL work - but it takes much longer than we expect. We're trying to change Unconscious programming, not conscious thinking.

And here's something that makes a Huge difference: It's different for everyone. Because of the UNIQUE experience of each human being, their unconscious programming is like no-one else's. I found it effortless to attract my ideal life partner (I litterally just wrote down all the qualities I wanted in a partner, and then forgot about it. A couple of months later, I met someone who had all those qualities! (I only remembered the list after we'd been together a while. We've now been together for 10 years)... but no matter WHAT I did, I could not attract ANY money. And yet there are others who are able to attract plenty of money, but, although they've done EXACTLY what I did, cannot find love. Although I did EXACTLY what they did (spiritually AND physically!!), I could not attract money.....That is because my unconscious programming MUST have had beliefs about money, that contradicted my conscious desires.

I wasn't "doing" anything wrong - I was driving perfectly - exactly the way I'd been taught, and the way I'd watched others drive... but my brake was on and I didn't know it!

So, if you're feeling despondent and frustrated that you're doing everything right and yet you still haven't got what you want. Take it easy on yourself - You're trying to use a pencil to write over instructions which are carved in stone. You may need to use another tool to file down those carved writings, before your new instructions will show clearly. And it'll take a while if you're using just a pencil.

Apart from patience, time, and understanding how much is involved in changing unconscious beliefs, you can also try a variety of tools which are designed to help clear old patterns and beliefs. (EFT, PATHS, NLP, Self Hypnosis... there are many to choose from, pick the one that feels good to you). But remind yourself, it's not the tool that is creating/ attracting what you want. Those tools are to help clear old unconscious programming so that YOU can do, Automatically, what comes naturally - attracting what you focus on.

In the meantime, when things appear to go wrong, remind yourself "I'm driving with the brake on. But I'm working on releasing it." And hopefully that will help reduce the stress a little - which will contribute to your point of attraction in the moment of course ;)

Love and Light and Magic xxx

No comments: